Thursday, September 11, 2008

Im Back!!!


OHHH gosh its been so long that i didnt upadted my blog...My life is pretty busy like a bee hehehe and now i got time post news about me..Well as i said i've been very busy because i got to school...grrrrhhh too much study i need to do thats why dont have time to look or check my blog...I remember i made a post about weird stuff i felt and guess what??? I AM OFFICIALLY PREGNANT...Im 4 months pregnant now and i am really happy about although its a bad timing hehehe cuz i got to school lucky i just study short course and maybe i proceed more studies after i give birth...hmmm it will be long hopefully my mum could come here in Australia soon so that she's going to help to look after the my baby...I am very happy about the blessings me and hubby been waitng for this since last year and then now im 4 months pregnant...God is good....i thank him for everything that HE's given to me....

I thinks thats all i could type in here...well thats it!!! i attached the picture of my baby inside my tummy....

1 comment:

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com