Monday, June 16, 2008

Its our First Wedding Anniversary!!

seems lyk i married this guy yesterday but then its our first wedding anniversary!! hmmmm

ohhhh i just cant believe that days go fast and now its our first wedding anniversary..I am so so happy and very blessed to have a greadt husband, friend and a lover my Big Al.. to you my allan,you're the man that i always adore it is you that has my heart and you have kept me together whenever i've fall apart. You've given me so much, you have been by my side..Its been your loving words that kept me going inside..Its is our happiness together that gives me a special lift..Love that is pure is always a heart's most precious gift. My love for you Big al, has grown and our love is pure and strong...Destiny bought us together and inside my heart you belong..I'll forever be in your heart and you will always be mine..True love shall prove to us that it'll conquer all the time...for this year and many more I get to spend with you!!! love you so much ma BIG AL!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats girl....i pray for ur love to last FOREVER!!!