Friday, June 6, 2008

whats goin on??...

ohhh no!!! this fast few days i felt very funny, i started craving for food and i gain weight...i dont really know what goin on with me so i did make an appoinment for me to my doctor this week and let see what's the reasons behind it...i dont really know yet if im pregnant or what cuz i didnt feek morning sickness that most of the pregnant woman feel this way but with me..nope...i always felt tired and my husband told that this past few days im a bit wierd cuz i start smelling his underarm...lol...i love the smell and my husband dont have any bad odor or something like that..lol as far as i know right know only God knows everything!!!

1 comment:

PinayWAHM said...

Oh my...you started smelling his underarm? Hahaha...baka nga you have a 'bun in the oven'...

Take some home pregnancy test para masigurado mo...and don't forget to let us know coz now we're all anxious to know...LOL!

Juliana