Monday, June 2, 2008

Theresa thank you for tagging me again...your so nice..



Participants:
1.Tere-Blessing in Life 2.Yen- Me and Mine 3.Aggie - Pink and Brown Diaries. 4. Mich - Random Thoughts 5. Vannie - FunFierceFab 6. Jane - My Charmed Life. 7. Abie – Women Xplore 8. Jody - In This Game of Life 9. Eds – Just Me. 10. something purple 11.vanity kit 12. em's detour 13. mind bubbles 14. In Demand Opinions 15. Sweet Lullaby 16. MJ's Hurrah17. Buzzing Around 18. Tasteful Voyage 19. A Mom's Note 20. Jackie's Everyday Life, Jackie Simply Pinay 21. My Prerogative 22. The Journey of mA lIfE...

1. What do you want for your birthday?

Anything, if you can give me one…I will aprriciate it…lol..
2. Who will be your next kiss?

No one, only my hubby…
3. When was the last time you went to the mall?

Hmmm last Friday with my friend bella…
4.Are you wearing socks right now?

nope
5. How did you spend your summer?

Last summer we went to the beach with ma friends.
6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days?

Nope…as far as I can remember I went to cinema 1 month ago…
7. What was the last thing you had to drink?

Water…water…water…what else??? hehehe
8. What are you wearing right now?

Yellow long shirt , jacket and short pants…
9. What was your last purchase?

Purse and a cloths..
10. What was the last food you ate?

Porterhouse steak with pepper souce…yummy!!!
11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep?

Hmmmm I think no body….
12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?

Yes yes yes I love shopping so much…
13. Do you have a pet?

Yes my toby…jack russel..
14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days?

I always laugh cuz of my hubby lol he always make me laugh..
15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?

Of course Philippines….
16. What is the last thing you purchased online?

Nothing…
17. One thing you hate about yourself?

My mood…cuz im a moody type of person and my husband start calling me now moody bitch…lol
18. Do you miss anyone?

Yes of course my family and relatives especially my cousins….i mean x-cousins..lol…
19. What are your plans for the day?

Nothing really cuz I just finished cleaning the house…
20. Last person you msg’d?

my friend en-en….
21. Ever went to a camp?

Nope maybe one day….
22. Are you a good student in school?

I think so…lol…
23. What do you know about the (your) future?

As far as I know right now I’ll still be with ma big al I mean my husband and looking forward to our future kids….
24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?

Not really I just stay at home that’s why anyway im smell good all the time….lol
25. Where is/are your best friend/s right now?


Most of my close friends and my best friends is in the philippines right now...

No comments: