Monday, May 19, 2008

Life is a lot of challenge!!

Since then, I met a person whom that could change my life, my husband and I am so lucky to have him. God knows everything on me; He knows that it’s really my dream to have a foreign husband since I was kid. It’s not like that I don’t like Filipino guys maybe because I’m scared that I would be like my sister and cousin that if ever i could marry a Filipino person who’s irresponsible and hurt me physically I’m to scared about that things. But I know not all Filipinos were like that, not all of them. Everything was changed my life was changed, my family was changed and I so blessed about it. God grant all my dream and He do loved so much. I know this is the plan that He had for me and I know as well that is not yet finished. Here I am again I face a challenge to my life a challenge that I’m hoping that after this I would be mature enough and strong enough.
It’s started that I argue with somebody here that I never think that it would be happen like this. And I’ve never think that she do that to me after all the good friendship I’ve given to her and now she do a silly things that I don’t really like it. When we started argue each other she says a lot of things that ever made me felt pain into my heart. I felt like why she do this to me and why do I deserved this. I want a normal life not like this. I felt like is not their life, this is my life I live my life how I like it as long as I’ m happy and that’s important.
I just felt like I’m too good for them and I always make them laugh for all the stupid joke I ever had and that’s what they pay me back. I just love friend who stay true behind my back than friends who only stay true behind my face. They take advantage my weaknesses they really did maybe because I am not mature enough and I need to learn more about what life is. But they don’t have right to tell me what to do and not to do. I don’t ever give them a right to do that to me. That time I was very sad, I felt so alone and I felt I don’t have dignity. I just sat down cry and cry and screaming. I just don’t like to
eat and its seems I don’t really like to go out. I’m said to myself I need to changed and I’m so lucky to have a husband who I cant talked with even though I’m not that type of person who could open up everything what my feeling and etc. I think I need to open up my self a bit more because when I keep inside of myself I’m the one would going to suffer in the end. I felt like I don’t deserve to have a good life. Maybe its my fault as well because I believe straight away what people say around me without asking to that person if its true and stuff like that or maybe because I don’t know how control myself enough. This thing was happen to me before about my cousins whom I treated them as my sisters. She reminds me what my cousins did to me before that’s why I am so upset and annoyed.
Now I’ve learned and trying to changed myself a bit more. And I don’t let anyone could ever do they same thing again and if ever I heard some silly stories I let myself just to ignore them and never make a comment about it. I think that’s the best way to do and I will just enjoy my life what I had now even though they don’t like it. Its alright this is not their life, its mine. I have a wonderful husband and very supportive. He always there for me through thick and thin. Who always there to give me a good advice and teach me things that i need to learn I am so happy very happy of what I have now and I’m very satisfy what God has given to me. I’ve thank God because He never leave me and He always there to help me. He did made me strong and God knows who I am..
I live my life to the fullest and I am ready to face whatever challenge that will over come. I don’t have to worry about it anymore I just need to be strong. One thing is forgive and forget it makes us a better person everyday. I just enjoyed my life and I don’t care those who don’t!!!
Marie

No comments: