Tuesday, May 20, 2008

LOL...

i just laugh when i think about what i did to my husband last night...i acting that i get annoyed with him..and i never talked to him or even i never get close to him i just ignore him at all..but the truth is im just having fun, i just wanna see his serious face cuz i think its funny..i never used to see him very serious cuz his a type of person always had a smile on his face so then when he gets mad ohhh dear very funny...but then he cant say anything to me than im just moody beatch and his under my thumb when i get annoyed...im trying not to talk to him last night and he doesnt even talk to me cuz he knows that i would just ignored him...hehehe but a couple of hours im just give him a big hug and then he said..."would you be nice to me now" hehehe i just laugh!!!

No comments: