Friday, May 30, 2008

I miss my cousins...

It started when i met my husband and when we had a serious relationship before which lead us into marriage..that time my cousins whom i treated them as my sisters they against about it and they tell me that they dont like my husband..When they said that to me it hurt me so much but i never make any comment about it because everyone had a different opinion. Still i didnt listen to them in fact i just ignore what they said to me.. that time i felt like when im not with them they talked about me behind my back..I really knew that they gonna do that i mean stab me behind my back since i met my husband but still i follow what my hearts say eventhough i know that this decissions i had wont make my cousins happy. i dont really know why they are like to me they should be happy with me but they are not..until one day we all having an arguement because of silly things and they make it big deal...so now we are not friends anymore they said that they will forgot me...I just dont want to remember everthing they did to me but i miss them so much..I forgot and forgive them already its been 2 years...They still not forget about it and they are not willing to leave the past behind and they still choose to be like this..Everytime i looked on our pictures we all had it keeps me miss them so badly.. They are not just my cousins they also my sisters and bestfriends.I miss the time we went together in mall do some shopping and something im the one who treat them food or even buy them cloths, going to beach resort, out of town and especially going to disco late at night eventhough we are not allow to do that cuz our parents will get shitty about it...Those good memories i still kepp it in my heart until i die. Thier been part of my life and i learned a lot of things because of them...They always there for me but then now I dont know what to say...when i wrote this it makes me cry..My husband and my family knows how important my cousin are to me..I never think that we would be like this and i said to myself this is life take it or leave it..For now im just hoping one day we will be friends again...

No comments: